[Introspective] Final results of poll on why 2006 is a big PSB year

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 22:09:36 PDT 2006

site visitors why they believe 2006 is shaping up to be such a big PSB
year. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "They've just been "lying low" for a while and now, with fresh ideas and
energy, they're simply reasserting themselves creatively," with 23.0% of
the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

For my new survey this week, I'm asking about your purchasing plans with
the regard to the new album "Fundamental." There are a number of options to
choose from, and you can select more than one (although some choices are
mutually exclusive). So please take a moment to take part in this poll
right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a delightful week ahead!

Wayne
who, no doubt like many of you, is now eagerly waiting for his copies of
the "I'm with Stupid" single to arrive in the mail