[Introspective] Neil quoted in New Yorker article

AHWeaver at aol.com AHWeaver at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 10:22:23 PST 2006

This isn't much, but I thought some fans might be interested.

The March 20 issue of The New Yorker ("the style issue") contains  an article
about fashion designer Hedi Slimane (pp. 125-31).  The author,  Nick
Paumgarten, interviewed Neil and includes several quotes from Neil  throughout the
article, including a brief anecdote about how he and Chris met  Slimane.  Again,
it's not much, but I thought I'd mention it for those  people who like to know
about (and collect) mention of the Boys in the  press.

andy

Andrew H. Weaver,  Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Music
Benjamin T. Rome School of Music