[Introspective] Final results of poll on the name "Pet Shop Boys"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 11 22:16:48 PST 2006

site visitors how they feel about the name "Pet Shop Boys" for the duo of
Tennant and Lowe. And, perhaps not surprisingly, the response that received
the largest number of votes (by far!) was:

"I've always liked it. It's a terrific band name!" with 48.4% of the total
vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead takes a perhaps more serious turn. In light
of the fact that the upcoming new PSB album "Fundamental" will feature
several songs with somewhat political messages, I'm wondering how you feel
about PSB recording "political songs"? I've provided a number of options
from which to choose. So please take a moment to take part in this poll
right there on my home page!

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!