[Introspective] Final results of poll on third Fundamental single

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 22:11:17 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my PSB poll this past week, in which I asked
my site visitors to choose which song they believe *will* be the third
single from "Fundamental" and which they think *should* be. And the top
vote-getters were:

* "Numb," chosen by 37.0% of the voters as what *will* be the third single,
and

* "Integral," chosen by 43.0% of the voters as what *should* be the third
single.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead also concerns "single speculation," but from
a very different angle. The Pet Shop Boys have already stated that the song
"Fugitive" from the "Fundamentalism" bonus disc will *not* be a single, but
some fans disagree with this decision. What do you think? Should "Fugitive"
be released as a single? Please take a moment to vote on this question
right there on the home page of my site. And thanks to Lydia for suggesting
this poll question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing
you all a very safe and happy week ahead!