[Introspective] Poll on World Cup/"Numb" montage ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 27 21:59:49 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks your opinion of the BBC World Cup montage set to the Pet Shop
Boys' "Numb." If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!