[Introspective] Boston Concert/ticket sales?

Paul N chicago_avatar at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 14:02:25 PDT 2006

Boston Petheads,

Regarding the Boston concert tickets, I've been trying
to find out when they'll go on sale.

First, the direct phone number for the Opera House
tickets is 617-259-3400. (Tom, your phone number is
for TicketMaster.) I called them today (Tues 25th) and
they wouldn't tell me when the tickets will be
available.

Also if you want to avoid the TicketMaster fees, buy
your tickets at the Opera House box office located at
539 Washington Street.

Hopefully we'll find out when the tickets will be
available soon. I'm not sure why they haven't gone on
sale yet.

-Paul

I don't (at the moment), but you can give a call to
Boston Opera Theatre at 617-931-2787 (I've recently
added phone contacts for most of North
America venues to my North America tour page, so if
anyone is looking for them, just check it here:
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/turne/e_t_fundamental.php).

Bye,
Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night