[Introspective] Fundamental "ratings poll" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 22:10:06 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which is a sequel to my "Rating Project." I'm asking you to rate
the songs of "Fundamental" (as well as a few related bonus tracks) on a
scale of 0 to 10 as to how they compare with the Boys' entire body of work,
with 0 meaning "one of the worst things ever done by the Pet Shop Boys" and
10 meaning "one of the all-time best things they've ever done." If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your ratings choices right
there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a "10"
weekend! ;-)