[Introspective] For sale: PSB Fundamental Tour T-shirts

Andrew andrew at wonderful-electric.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 03:02:13 PDT 2006

I'm going to the Thetford Forest gig tomorrow (anyone else ?!) and seeing as
I'm currently alas unemployed, I can buy some T-shirts while I'm down there
and send them to whoever around the world. For a suitable fee of course.

You can see pics of the T-shirts at
http://www.wonderful-electric.co.uk/sales/psb_fundamentalt-shirt_front.jpgand
http://www.wonderful-electric.co.uk/sales/psb_fundamentalt-shirt_back.jpg

You'd have to make a payment to my Paypal account ASAP - I'm charging £25 to
elsewhere within the EU (if you're not going yourself), and worldwide, £30.

Feel free to email me with any questions :)

Andrew (I remember when Introspective was a raging forest eee by gum eck,
them were days, aye) Wong