[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Psychological" authenticity

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 22:15:48 PST 2006

site visitors whether they believe purported instrumental demo of the
upcoming Pet Shop Boys track "Psychological" that has appeared on
white-label vinyl promo and has been circulating and airing of late is an
authentic PSB recording. And the response that received the largest number
of votes was:

* "I haven't heard it, so I can't say, or I have no opinion about it," with
41.4% of the total vote.

Hmm -- I guess that shouldn't have surprised me. Serves me right for asking
what some people apparently considered a stupid question to begin with. (As
Groucho Marx once quipped after delivering an especially bad joke, "You
know, they can't all be good. You have to expect that every once in a
while." ;-) At any rate, to see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the
"Past Surveys" button in the left navigation bar.

Well, I think I've got a much better survey question this time around. My
new poll for the coming week asks what one type of question you would ask
Neil and Chris -- if you could ask them only one -- if you were to meet
them "in the flesh." So please mull this one over and then cast your vote
right there on my home page. Thanks to Logan for suggesting this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!