[Introspective] Final results of poll on type of question you'd ask PSB

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 23:15:34 PST 2006

site visitors what one type of question they would be most likely to ask
the Pet Shop Boys if they were to meet them in person. And the response
that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I would be totally starstruck and probably wouldn't even be able to ask
a question," with 21.8% of the total vote.

Not surprisingly, for those who felt that they wouldn't be starstruck,
questions about their music came out on top. To see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and click the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

In light of all the positive advance notices the upcoming new PSB album is
getting, my new poll for the week ahead asks how you think "Fundamental"
will fare on the album charts compared to the Boys' last studio album of
all-new material, "Release." Do you think it will do better, worse, or
about the same -- or is it still too early even to take a guess? (And when
I say "album charts," I mean U.K., U.S., your own country's, or even
collectively worldwide, whichever you prefer.) So please take a moment to
register your opinion on this question right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a very, very safe and happy week ahead!