[Introspective] Is this a legitimate item? See Ebay link...(YES IT IS)

Don Balfour bal1967 at bigpond.net.au
Sat Dec 23 00:08:25 PST 2006

Hi I have benign trying to send this to the PET HEADS
But it has not appeared on the Group....
Don

Hi Guys

This is not Fake.......
It was sent to Australian and U.S. Radio Stations Through EMI Australia and Capital U.S.A.

As You may know, with the CD Single Flamboyant was not going to be released in both Countries.
So a handful Of Promo's were pressed, Only to be sent to radio stations To get "PoP Art" back in the charts.
The U.S. Did nothing with this Single (PoP Art was not releasted in the U.S.), and only imported the U.K. version.

Australia did the same (BUT there was going to be a Special Sydney Gay Mardi Gras version of the CD Single
with West End Girls (DJ hell mix) On It, as EMI Hoped that The Boys Would be here for that years Mardi Gras. (Both Didn't happen))
Australia got CD 1 (U.K. version) and a very small release of the CD 2 and that was only in Sydney.
"I had friends in other Australia Cities looking for Part 2."

How do I know this, I worked for the Sydney Gay Mardi Gras back in 2003 - 2004
And worked in Radio. "Rhythm FM"

>From The
Land Of OZ
DON

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130057519008&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting

--This looks like a fake; if you have an ebay account, please report
it as copyright infrigement, counterfeit etc.