[Introspective] "CD rot" survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 14 22:09:11 PST 2006

Hey there! This is just my usual reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current survey, which asks whether any of your Pet Shop
Boys CDs -- or any other CDs, for that matter -- have shown signs of
"bronzing," "CD rot," or other form of physical deterioration. If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on the home page.

On Sunday I'll end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!