[Introspective] Final results of poll on current tour's ticket prices

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 19 21:56:04 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors how they felt about the ticket prices for shows on the
current Pet Shop Boys tour. And the choice that received the most votes was:

* "I don't know enough to judge," with 23.3% of the total vote.

Of the options chosen by those who knew a little more about those prices,
the top vote-getter was "They're a little on the high side, but not
unreasonable," chosen by 20.8% of the voters. To see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and click the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead switches gears back to the recent "Minimal"
single. I'm wondering how you feel about "Minimal" being released in the
U-MYX format and whether you think the Boys should continue to release
songs in that format in the future. Please mull this over and then make
your choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And
thanks to Minge for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a very happy and healthy week ahead!