[Introspective] Final results of poll on "I'm with Stupid"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 9 00:00:05 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors whether they've heard the new PSB single "I'm with Stupid"
and, if so, what they thought of it. And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "It's very good -- maybe not one of their best, but better than average,"
with 34.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead goes a little bit out into left field (if I
may risk a baseball metaphor that most folks in the eastern hemisphere
might not actually get). As you may know, there's an effort afoot to
persuade the Pet Shop Boys to boycott Canada on their upcoming world tour
on account of the annual slaughter of baby fur seals there. I'm wondering
how you feel about this and other such efforts to try to persuade artists
to boycott specific locales for social or political purposes. Please take a
moment to check out the choices I've provided right there on my home page
and then place your vote. And thanks to Lydia for suggesting this
interesting question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!