[Introspective] I'm With Stupid Sleeves; MySpace; Release; Fundamental

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Sat Apr 8 17:27:01 PDT 2006

Hello Petheads!  Four quick points!

1) "I'm with Stupid" has 3 different sleeves.  Go here:
www.idealcopy.com and search for Pet Shop Boys "I'm with Stupid" and
you will see the three versions.  So exciting!  Reminds me of the
cover of "Heart" or "Being Boring" which also had 3 sleeves.
AWESOME!  Also looks like the tracklisting for the 7", CD single (not
maxi), and DVD single have been revealed, including Girls Don't Cry
and The Resurrectionist (7" and extended versions).  WOOHOO!!

2) Just found a MySpace profile where someone had a song posted on
their site to start playing when you visit  his site...it was "Send
me an angel" by "Pet Shop Boys".  EEEEK!  This is that "horrible"
offspring that happened during the Napster heyday when someone
mislabeled that song by Real Life as a Pet Shop Boys song!  When I
sent him a message about correcting it, he said he had NO IDEA it was
wrong and thought that song was always PSB!!  ARGH!!   Also, when are
PSB going to get their own MySpace site?  "Everyone" has one now--
Depeche, Tori, even Madonna...?  C'mon Neil and Chris, let's get it
launched with the new album!

3) RELEASE was NOT an EXPERIMENT!  It's awesome and always will be!

4) I think this PSB era of "Fundamental" is going to be one of the
best PSB eras EVER.  I keep feeling the excitement building.  I
really do believe that the response is going to be massive.  I mean,
come on, the PSB have already got an incredible summer tour schedule
lined up with festivals and all.  It's going to be one hell of a PSB
year!  It will be worth the wait!  And that Farrow artwork---COME
ON!  It's amazing!!!!

<remark, feeling like taking all my clothes off and dancing to the
rite of spring!!!>