[Introspective] Final results of poll on Warren song on "Fundamental"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 1 22:04:26 PST 2006

The final results are in for my poll this past week (past two weeks,
actually), in which I asked my site visitors what they thought of the fact
that a Diane Warren song, "Numb," will appear on the upcoming Pet Shop Boys
album "Fundamental." And (perhaps not surprisingly) the response selected
by the largest number of voters was:

* "I'll reserve judgment until I've actually heard the PSB recording," with
40.3% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

Although it's not yet officially released, promo copies of the Pet Shop
Boys' new single "I'm with Stupid" have been sent to radio stations around
the world. It has already received some airplay, including scattered online
appearances. So my new poll for the week ahead asks whether you've actually
heard "I'm with Stupid" yet and, if so, your opinion of it. Please take a
moment to place your vote right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! And I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!