[Introspective] Final results of Alternative favorite/least favorite poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 22:33:52 PDT 2005

site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite songs on the Pet
Shop Boys' album "Alternative." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Shameless," which 14.6% of the voters chose as their favorite song, and

* "The Sound of the Atom Splitting," which 37.7% chose as their least
favorite.

And it's also worth noting that, for the first time in this series of
favorite/least favorite polls, some songs didn't receive any votes at all.
(Maybe this isn't all that surprising, however, considering that
"Alternative" has two CDs worth of songs!) "Music for Boys" has the dubious
distinction of not receiving any votes as favorite song, while both
"Paninaro" and "Too Many People" escaped being chosen by anyone as least
favorite. At any rate, to see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the
"Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead moves to the next PSB album. So please, when
you get a chance, make your choices right there on my home page of your
favorite and least favorite songs from "Bilingual."

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a marvelous week ahead!