[Introspective] Final result of Very favorite/least favorite song poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 3 22:45:57 PDT 2005

site visitors to choose their favorite and least favorite song from the Pet
Shop Boys' album "Very." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Can You Forgive Her?" which received 22.0% of the vote for favorite
song, and

* "One and One Make Five," which received 24.1% of the vote for least
favorite song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead asks the same question of the
limited-edition "Relentless" -- what are your favorite and least favorite
songs on that album? So please visit my website and make your choices right
there on the home page. (And for those of you who may not be familiar with
that album, please bear with us. We'll be back to a more readily available
album next week.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a very happy and safe weekend!