[Introspective] Final results of poll on Trevor Horn producing next PSB album

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 22:12:39 PDT 2005

site visitors how they feel about the fact that Trevor Horn is producing
the next Pet Shop Boys album, due this spring. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "It's terrific -- I expect a great album!" with a whopping 41.8% of the
vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" page at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click either the "Survey Results"
or the "What's New?" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that Erasure's Andy
Bell has recently released his first solo album, "Electric Blue." So I'm
wondering whether you would like Neil and/or Chris to release solo albums
of their own. Please take a moment to register your opinion on this matter
right there on my home page. And thanks to Boki for suggesting this
question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! Here's wishing you
all a perfectly splendid week ahead!