[Introspective] Final results of PSB "Tranquilizer" survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 22:06:42 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors whether they have a copy of Neil Tennant's
collaboration with Superchumbo, "Tranquilizer," and, if so, how they got
their copy. And the response that received the majority of votes was:

* "No, I haven't even heard it yet," chosen by 64.7% of the voters!

Wow! -- I didn't see *that* one coming! To see the complete results, please
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click
the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead looks to the not-too-distant future, asking
how you feel about the fact that the next PSB album (scheduled for release
in the spring) is being produced by Trevor Horn. So please take a moment to
select, right there on my home page, the statement that comes closest to
expressing your own view.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week!