[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite/least favorite Release songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 8 22:03:09 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my survey this past week in which I asked my
site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite songs on the Pet
Shop Boys' album "Release." And the top vote-getters were:

* "Home and Dry," which received 23.6% of the votes for favorite song, and

* "Love Is a Catastrophe," which received 22.7% of the votes for least
favorite song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

Well, we're now all the way up to "Disco 3," so my new poll for the week
ahead asks you to choose your favorite and least favorite tracks from that
album as well. (I know I didn't ask this question of the first and second
"Disco" albums, but "Disco 3" is unique among them in that it contains a
number of previously unreleased songs as well as several remixes.) So
please take a moment once again to make your choices right there on my home
page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!