[Introspective] How many folks still read this?

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Tue Oct 4 12:23:27 PDT 2005

Communities? Bah! Humbug! I remember in the good old days when there
was only this place to discuss the PSB... and when Laszlo's
discography was still up to date! ;)

I joined back in '95 when there was a lot more activity... still have
the invite mail... looking back at the discussions we had then makes
me a bit sad... and I feel old. I wonder what happened to all those
people? Sigh!

//ecgn... older, but not wiser