[Introspective] How many people still read this?

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Mon Oct 3 18:34:24 PDT 2005

> I remember in the mid/late nineties, Introspective was
> incredibly active...is there just a lull right now
> with no recent PSB albums released?
>
> Seth

I, for one, still read this every other day or so.  It has been
pretty quiet lately.  I am more of a lurker, and used to enjoy
reading posts from some of the regular folk..., like Giles, Anita :D,
Mats, etc.... so many good ol' Petheads.  There are many more names I
know but can't think of right now!

I think Introspective should always live on--I've been on here since
1995 I think!!  Wow...

<remark, crying for all of us>