[Introspective] How many folks still read this?

Richard rgartside at lineone.net
Mon Oct 3 13:05:50 PDT 2005

Seth Foley wrote:

>I remember in the mid/late nineties, Introspective was
>incredibly active...is there just a lull right now
>with no recent PSB albums released?
>
>Seth

Yeah,

I have come and gone since the early 90s as my internet connections and
time have allowed, and I would say it is quieter of late, but maybe that
is just a reflection of the wider popularity (or lack of) that the boys
have.  In the nineties they were still a widely known "current" group.
In my experience they are now considered by many of the "it" generation
as yesterdays music.  Or put another way, I suspect you will discover
that introspective has an aging membership base - back in the nineties
the average age was probably early twenties, it is now probably late
twenties/early thirties.

The last lively discussion as I recall was the one about waynes weekly
surveys.

Peace all

Richard