[Introspective] Final results of Nightlife favorite/least favorite song poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 1 22:03:37 PDT 2005

site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite songs from the Pet
Shop Boys' album "Nightlife." And the top vote-getters were:

* "You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk," with 22.3% of the votes
for favorite song, and

* "Boy Strange," with 25.8% of the votes for *least* favorite song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

You've probably already figured out what my new poll for the week ahead is:
yes, I'm wondering what your favorite and least favorite songs are on the
next PSB album, "Release." So when you get a chance, please take a moment
to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a
very happy and safe week ahead!