[Introspective] Final results of PSB poll on Neil's singing

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 22:07:14 PST 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors how they would compare Neil's singing in more
recent years with his singing in the early years of their success. And the
response that received the most votes was:

* "I'd say it's about the same. I don't think his singing has changed much
at all through the years," with 23.1% of the total vote.

But it was a "close race," so to speak, with two other viewpoints vying
very closely for the top spot. To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the
"Past Surveys" button in the left navigation bar.

Continuing with the "vocals theme," so to speak, my new poll for the week
ahead asks whether you think Chris should provide more vocals on PSB
recordings. So please take a few moments to vote on this question right
there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!