[Introspective] Wow--Madonna's "Jump" and PSB

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Wed Nov 16 07:23:35 PST 2005

Hello Petheads,

What do you guys think of Madonna's new album?  It is BRILLIANT, and
although Madonna's lyrics fall short (they almost always do, don't
they?), the production is AMAZING!  Stuart Price really pulled off
something amazing.  Certainly much better than Mirwais has ever done
with her!  Anyway, the entire album is extremely groovy...but most of
all.... the track "Jump" is completely inspired by West End Girls!  I
remember reading about this in that interview with Stuart where he
spoke about the Boys and loving them.  Anyway, it's an amazing track
and has the completely groovy bassline.  Awesome!

Oh--and I think my favorite song off the new album is "Sorry"...

Speaking of which, sorry for this being kind of off-topic, but I just
had to share my giddiness about a PSB/Madonna crossover!

Cool...

<remark, who wouldn't normally do this kind of thing>