[Introspective] Final results of PSB "solo albums" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 5 22:12:55 PST 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they would like for Neil and/or Chris to
release a solo album. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Only if it didn't interfere with creating more music together," with
33.2% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead resumes my favorite/least favorite songs
series from a few weeks back, as I try to fill in a few gaps left over from
my previous album-by-album questions. This week I'm asking you to choose
your favorite and least favorite "non-album singles" -- that is, the
singles that didn't originally appear on any of the regular "studio"
albums, but only on "anthologies" such as "Discography" or "PopArt," if at
all. So please take a moment to make your choices right there on my home
page. (And for those of you who have asked about the post-"Alternative"
b-sides and bonus tracks, I plan on getting to those next week!)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a most excellent week ahead!