[Introspective] Final results of PSB Back to Mine poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun May 22 06:12:51 PDT 2005

site visitors which of the two Pet Shop Boys "Back to Mine" discs they
prefer: Chris's or Neil's. And the response that received the most votes
was:

* "I can't say -- I haven't listened to them yet," with more than half --
54.6% -- of the total vote.

However, of those who were able to choose one disc over the other, those
who favored Chris's disc outnumbered those voting for Neil's. To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the coming week is something of a follow-up to the one from
week before last, focusing again on PSB singles: What, in your opinion, has
been the Pet Shop Boys' most under-rated, underestimated, or
underappreciated single? Or, to put it another way, which single do you
feel most deserved much greater commercial and/or critical success than it
actually achieved? Please mull this one over and, when you're ready, make
your choice right there on my home page. And thanks to Matteo for
suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey!  I hope you all
have a marvelous week ahead!