[Introspective] Final results of poll on weakest PSB single

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 22:04:55 PDT 2005

site visitors what they consider to be the weakest single by the Pet Shop
Boys. And the single that received the most votes was:

* "I Get Along," with 14.2% of the total vote.

But "I Get Along" edged out the single coming in second place for this
dubious honor by just a hair. To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the
"Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

While you're there, please take a moment to take part in my new poll for
the week ahead, right there on my home page. I hope I'm not asking this
question prematurely, but I'm wondering which of the two discs in the
recent PSB "Back to Mine" various artists compilation you prefer: Chris's
or Neil's. (There are also options for a "tie" and for being unable to
choose because you haven't heard them yet.) Thanks to James for suggesting
this question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!