[Introspective] Final results of PSB poll on "giving away" their songs

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 7 22:11:50 PDT 2005

site visitors how they feel about the Pet Shop Boys "giving away" their
songs to other artists to record. And the response that received the most
votes was:

* "I like it, even if we may never hear the Boys' own version. It shows off
their songwriting skills and helps expose their work to more people," with
47.5% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll, I'm asking a question that I'm amazed that I've never
asked until now. I'm wondering which PSB single is, in your opinion, their
weakest? (And I'll leave it up to you to define for yourself what
"weakness" is as it relates to singles.) So please mull this over and then
make your choice right there on the home page of my site. And thanks to
Miney for suggesting this question!

While I'm at it, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a marvelous week ahead!