[Introspective] [OT] FA: Yoko Ono "Walking On Thin Ice" Promo CD Single w/PSB Remix Edit

Paul Lloyd aeonflow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:45:52 PST 2005

One-time only posting.

I have been adding loads of stuff to EBay over the last few days, one CD I
thought might be of interest to someone here.  It is a 2-track promo CD for
Yoko Ono's "Walking On Thin Ice" single with a "Pet Shop Boys Electro Mix
Edit" and the "Felix Da Housecat Tribute Mix Edit".  It comes in a jewel
case with full artwork.  You can find it on my list of auction items at:
http://tinyurl.com/5d2kj

Thanks!
-Paul