[Introspective] Final results of "How many more albums?" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 22:22:47 PST 2005

site visitors how many more albums of new material they think the Pet Shop
Boys will release before ultimately calling it quits. And the response that
received the most votes was:

* "I think they probably have two or three more albums in them," with 49.1%
of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead also deals with the future, though from a
somewhat different angle. Do you believe that any future release by the Pet
Shop Boys will reach or even surpass the artistic peak (admittedly
debatable) of the Behaviour and Very days, and do you believe that any
future release of theirs will reach or even surpass the undoubted
popularity peak of the Please and Actually days? Please take a moment to
respond to this question right there on the home page of my site. And
thanks to Cory for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you
all have a marvelous week ahead!