[Introspective] Final results of poll on Neil's comments about next album

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 5 22:03:50 PST 2005

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors how they felt about Neil's recent comments about
their next album -- that it could be their "first purely electronic album,"
with lyrics that are "funnier and cynical," and that he's been "in the mood
to write frivolous pop songs." And the response that received the most
votes (by far) was:

* "I like the sound of it!" with a whopping 79.7% of the total vote!

Rarely have my weekly polls ended up with such a lop-sided final result! To
see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I now have a new poll for the week ahead. This time
around I'm wondering how many new albums of new material you think the Boys
will release before ultimately calling it quits. So please mull this one
over and then place your vote right there on the home page of my site.

By the way, this is my 200th consecutive PSB survey! Thanks to you all for
helping to make them a small but thriving part of the online PSB fan
community!

And thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's poll!  I hope you all
have a splended week ahead!