[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB b-sides better than the single

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 22:05:51 PDT 2005

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys b-sides or bonus tracks they consider to
be better than the singles on which they appeared. And the top vote-getter
was:

* "Miserablism," which 35.1% of the voters consider better than its
corresponding single, "Was It Worth It?"

Personally, I found the overall results fascinating. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is actually two polls rolled into one. The
first question asks whether you have ever been (or still are) as much a fan
of any other musical artist as you are of the Pet Shop Boys. The second
question is a follow-up to last week's poll. I had neglected to include
"Girls and Boys," the b-side of "Paninaro '95," among last week's
selections. So I'm rectifying that oversight simply by asking now whether
you consider "Girls and Boys" to be better than "Paninaro '95." You can
respond to both of these questions (or, if you prefer, only one of them)
right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week!