[Introspective] Final results of Actually favorite/least favorite songs poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 30 22:08:45 PDT 2005

site visitors to vote for their favorite and least favorite songs on the
Pet Shop Boys' album "Actually." And the top vote-getters were:

* "It's a Sin," which received 20.8% of the vote for favorite song, and

* "Hit Music," which received 35.2% of the vote for least favorite song.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

As you might have guessed, my new poll moves to the next PSB album. What
are your favorite and least favorite songs on "Introspective"? So please
take a moment to make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!