[Introspective] Final results of PSB live background vocalists poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 22:07:32 PDT 2005

site visitors how they felt about the Pet Shop Boys' use of background
vocalists in their live shows. And the response that received a majority of
votes was:

* "I think their use of background vocalists is generally just right," with
55.4% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

On a number of occasions I've received requests to "rerun" some of my
earliest polls from four years ago -- especially the ones on favorite songs
per album -- in which there were relatively few voters compared to more
recent polls. So I've decided to begin this week. I hate to repeat myself
*exactly*, however, so I'm asking about your favorite *and* least favorite
song, starting with the first PSB album, "Please." When you get a chance,
please take a moment to make these two choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!