[Introspective] King's Cross

Jayme jayme.jr at uol.com.br
Sat Jul 9 22:22:28 PDT 2005

    King's Cross doesn't go out of my mind since I watched the news last
Thursday... The lyrics seem to predict in 1987 what was going to happen in
2005.... Anyway, I always have loved that song.
    My most sincere regrets to all Londoners and Englishmen on this list.
London will always be one of my favorite towns in the world.

Jayme