[Introspective] Poll on PSB participation in charity concerts ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 22:57:39 PDT 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks how you feel about their participation in charity
concerts. If you haven’t voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a safe
weekend -- and special thoughts and prayers go out to our friends in London
at this difficult time.