[Introspective] Final results of poll on unpopular PSB songs you like

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 2 22:02:48 PDT 2005

site visitors which of ten relatively "unpopular" Pet Shop Boys songs they
themselves actually like. And the song that received the "thumbs up" from
the largest number of voters was:

* "Hit Music," which 41.8% of the voters indicated that they liked.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead may be especially appropriate considering
the Boys' performance earlier today at the Moscow Live 8 show. I'm
wondering how you feel about PSB taking part in such charity concerts,
offering several statements expressing various viewpoints to choose from.
So please take a moment to respond to this question right there on my home
page. And thanks to Matteo for inspiring this timely question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a wonderful week ahead!