[Introspective] Live 8 on tv

Gilles G. gilles at etherreal.com
Sat Jul 2 17:09:56 PDT 2005

At 19:48 +0100 2/07/05, royboy wrote:
>Check out:
>
>http://www.live8live.com/ru/

Well but unless I'm mistaken, this doesn't link to any broadcast.
Now has someone found a broadcast on the web?
I know BBC and Canal+ in France and Belgium have covered the shows quite extensively, but I didn't tape the thing - and I would be highly surprised if they showed the slightest note of PSB ;o)

But if someone has a link to a broadcast which would still be available now to download, I (and we all I guess) would highly appreciate it!

Gilles
--
"Plus on s'y connaît en musique, moins on est capable d'en dire quelque chose de valable"
(Patrick Süskind, La contrebasse)