[Introspective] Live 8 on tv - Watching Via Computer & Moscow Show

the.ackermans@juno.com the.ackermans at juno.com
Sat Jul 2 05:41:43 PDT 2005

Here's what I found on the Los Angeles Times (LA, California, USA)
website:

 Tuning in
Here's how to watch and listen to Live 8. All times are PDT.

Computer
America Online will carry six of the nine concerts live on
www.aolmusic.com. The concerts will also be available "on demand" for six
weeks, starting immediately after each performance. AOL membership not
required.

The schedule:

Berlin: 5 a.m.-10:30 a.m.

London: 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.

Rome: 6:30 a.m.-2 p.m.

Toronto: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Philadelphia: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.

Paris: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.

See live8live.com for complete lineups and related details.

And the Pet Shop Boys are listed on the Live8 Moscow:
Red Square, Moscow
Concert Times
1900-2230 Local Time
(1600-1930 GMT)
Artists performing include:
Agata Kristy
Aliona Sviridova
B-2
Delphin - TBC
Garik Sukachev - TBC
Jungo
Linda
Moral Code X
Pet Shop Boys
Red Elvises
Live content from around the world broadcast into the show.
The event will be broadcast on Channel One as well.