[Introspective] Love Comes Quickly, live footage from Sonar Festival 2002

sgoliat sgoliat at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 24 20:45:34 PST 2005

my english is terrible, sorry. the text states this
(aprox):

Sonar, multimedia art and advanced music festival

Sonar 2002, successful again

El Sonar have received this year about 10% more public,
about 88000 people, who made the El Sonar's facilities
become smaller again by day. Electronics and
experimentation shaked hands in a festival which had to
fight with authorities this year because of not respecting
the closing schedule.

sgoliat

 --- Zvonko Nikolich <lureofthesea en hotmail.com> escribió:
> Look what gem I came across (I only wish that the camera
> was closer to the
> stage):
>
> rtsp://videors.terra.es/2/gum/mus13940.rm
>
> (RealAudio, aka RealPlayer, required)
>
> Maybe someone could translate this description of the
> festival from the
> Spanish site:
>
>       SÓNAR, FESTIVAL DE ARTE MULTIMEDIA Y MÚSICA
> AVANZADA
>

>       SÓNAR 2002, NUEVO ÉXITO DE CONVOCATORIA
>       El Sonar ha recibido este año a un 10 por ciento
> más de público, cerca
> de 88.000 personas, quienes volvieron a dejar pequeñas
> las instalaciones del
> Sonar de Día. Electrónica y experimentación se dieron la
> mano en un festival
> que ha tenido que lidiar este año con las autoridades por
> inclumplimiento
> del horario de cierre.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 1.2 image/gif name=au.gif

=====

sgoliat
@yahoo.com.ar [250MB]
@gmail.com [1GB]