[Introspective] Poll on favorite special edition or reissue CD package ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 20 21:34:25 PST 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB poll,
which this week asks you to pick your favorite "special edition" or reissue
Pet Shop Boys CD-format album packaging/artwork. If you haven't voted yet,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend!