[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite PSB original album cover

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 15 22:15:43 PST 2005

The final results are in for my poll this past week in which I asked my
site visitors to choose their favorite original-issue Pet Shop Boys album
cover. And the top vote-getter was:

* "Very," with 25.5% of the total vote.

When I asked a very similar question more than three years ago (with far
fewer voters), "Very" came out on top then as well, though with a
noticeably higher percentage. At any rate, to see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and click on the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a follow-up, this time asking about your
favorite "special edition" or reissue album packaging in CD format. So
please take a moment to make your choice right there on the home page of my
site. And thanks to Jeff Durst for suggesting this question some time ago!

By the way, if you're interested in helping me test out some new HTML code
that should, among other things, make my website more efficient (with
faster loading times), please visit my "What's New?" page (also accessible
from my left nav bar) and read the detailed explanation and instructions
there. It should take only a couple extra minutes of your time, and I would
truly appreciate any information you could share as to whether I should
modify my entire site using this revised coding strategy.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a superb week ahead!