[Introspective] Final results of "greatest PSB achievement" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 26 22:04:59 PST 2005

site visitors what they consider to be the Pet Shop Boys' single greatest
career achievement. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Their status as the most successful duo in U.K. chart history," with
31.3% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. This time I'm
wondering what you think of Neil's recent comments that their next album,
which they're currently working on and will probably be releasing in 2006,
may be "purely electronic" with lyrics that are "funnier and cynical"
because he's been in the mood to write "frivolous pop songs." So please
take a moment to participate in this poll by making your choice right there
on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a wonderful week!