[Introspective] Final results of "Chris/Neil ratio" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 22:21:42 PST 2005

site visitors to choose the ratio that most closely matches the degree to
which they would credit Chris and Neil individually with whatever it is
about the Pet Shop Boys that makes them a fan. And (perhaps not
surprisingly) the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "50% Chris / 50% Neil," with 51.1% of the total vote.

To see the complete results (which include the overall average as well as a
bit of explanation and analysis on my part), please visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey
Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the first of a two-parter, this week
asking about your buying habits with regard to PSB singles. (Next week will
focus on the albums.) It's a bit more complex poll than usual, divided into
several sections involving both single-choice radio buttons and
multi-choice checkboxes. But I'm sure you won't have any trouble figuring
it out. As is always the case in my polls in which you can vote for more
than one item, the "current results" that are generated automatically by my
online survey provider aren't as intelligently calculated as I would like.
Rest assured that the final results next Sunday will make much more sense.
In the meantime, thanks to Jeff Durst and Aloysius for suggesting this poll.

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!