[Introspective] Poll on favorite PSB Christmas card/gift ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 21:57:19 PST 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your favorite Pet Shop Boys Christmas card or
gift. If you haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page. (And there's an option for those of you who may not feel
sufficiently familiar with these cards and gifts to make a choice
otherwise.)

On Sunday -- though almost certainly somewhat later than usual on account
of New Year's Eve (you know what they say about all work and no play ;-) --
I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new survey for
the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a most
enjoyable and safe holiday weekend!