[Introspective] Final results of poll on "costumes" for Fundamental

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 22:09:48 PST 2005

site visitors whether they would like to see a return to "costumes" for the
next Pet Shop Boys album, "Fundamental," and its singles. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "No," with 35.0% of the total vote.

It's important to note, however, that although a plurality of voters picked
the simple "No" response, there were two different "Yes" choices that
*together* ("Yes -- a wide variety of costumes as they did for 'Very'" and
"Yes -- a fairly consistent look as they did for 'Nightlife'") totaled to
significantly more votes than "No." So costumes are indeed popular with the
voters! To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is quite appropriate given the season. I'm
wondering which of the Christmas cards or gifts that the Pet Shop Boys have
sent to members of their official fan club is your favorite --regardless of
whether you actually own any of them yourself. Please check it out on my
home page and make your choice! (And if you feel that you aren't familiar
enough with them to choose, you can always pick the final option indicating
precisely that.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And Merry Christmas,
Happy Hanukkah, and Seasons Greetings to you all -- and to all a great week!