[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Fundamental" title

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 22:01:13 PST 2005

site visitors how they feel about "Fundamental" as the title of the next
Pet Shop Boys album, scheduled for April release. The voter turnout was
unusually high this time around, and the choice that received a clear
majority of the votes was:

* "Great album title!" with 51.7% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead continues to look to the upcoming
"Fundamental era." I'm wondering whether you would like to see a return to
Chris and Neil wearing "costumes" (a la "Very" and "Nightlife") for
"Fundamental" and its singles. Whenever you're ready, you can register your
opinion right there on the home page of my site. And thanks to Mr. Aloysius
Fairbanks for suggesting this intriguing question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all
a wonderful week ahead -- as well as a very happy and safe holiday season!